Way 1. Backup Your iPhone iPad or iPod With iTunes
1. Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer.
2. Save content that you downloaded from the iTunes Store or App Store by clicking File > Devices > Transfer Purchases.
3. Click File > Devices > Back up.
4. After the process ends, you can see if your backup finished successfully by clicking iTunes Preferences > Devices. You should see the name of your device with the date and time that iTunes created the backup.
Way 2. Backup Your iPhone iPad or iPod With iCloud
1. Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
2. In iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > iCloud > Backup.
In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
3. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
4. Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
5. Make sure the backup finished by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. The backup you just made should appear with the correct date and backup size.
After you've turned on iCloud Backup, iCloud can automatically back up your device each day. iCloud makes these daily automatic backups only if:
* Your device is connected to a power source.
* Your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
* Your device's screen is locked.
Way 3. Backup Data from iPhone iPad iPod With iOS Data Recovery
The Ultimate iOS Data Recovery Solution - Restore Data both lost and existing on your iOS device and save to your PC.
• Recover lost or deleted data for iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad, the new iPad, iPad Air & iPod touch.
• Recover over 15 types of files like contacts, SMS mesages, photos, videos, notes, call histories, bookama& more.
• Bring data back from dead after jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restoring, device damage etc.
• Provide professional and industry-leading manual recovery which helps to recover lost data effectively, 100% Recovery Guarantee!
Way 4. Backup Data from iPhone iPad iPod With iOS Data Manager
iOS Data Manager which is an extraordinary transfer software, supports you to copy files between iDevice, PC/Mac and iTunes. New functions makes it surpass other data transfer tool.
What's new and awesome functions of iOS Data Manager:
• Transfer numerous text contents: Contacts, messages, and what's more, ePub and PDF.
• Copy different media files: Music, movies, playlists, TV Shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, and etc.
• Move multiple photo files: Camera roll, panoramas, videos, photo library, albums, and so on.
• Export various data with iDevice, iTunes or PC/Mac: Transfer files from iPhone to PC, transfer iTunes music to iPhone, transfer iTunes library to new computer, as well.
• Sync all data with one click: "To iTunes" "To folder" "To iDevice" "Backup Contacts" "Restore Contacts" are for you to choose and transfer contents in batches.
Way 5. Backup Data from iPhone iPad iPod With Mobile Transfer
Mobile Transfer enables you to Transfer Files between Popular Brand Mobile Phones
Best data transfer tool for Android, Symbian and Blackberry users.
• Transfer contents including contacts, messages, call logs, music, photos, videos, apps, and more.
• Full-scale data shift: email/home address, company name, job title etc. playlist, album infos, lyrics, singer introduction; photo stream, camera roll, album, and so on.
• Compatible with numerous OS: iOS, Android, Symbian and Blackberry.
• Provide 4 modes for you to choose: Phone to Phone Transfer, Back Up Your iPhone, Restore from Backups and Erase Your Old Phone.
• Support different telecom service providers: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Sprint.
• Safe & No damage: Read and transfer only, no corrupted files and personal info leakage.